Reload this Page >

1.9M Jet Legend Viper

Notices

1.9M Jet Legend Viper

Old 02-26-2020, 04:31 PM
dist60

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1.9M Jet Legend Viper

For sale is my 1.9M jet legend viper. Viper comes with spektrum A6320HV servos on steering, ailerons, flaps, elevator. Rudder is a hitec 7954hv. Has jet legend air gear and jet legend electric air valves. comes with kingtech 120G2 turbine with 292 minutes(4.8 hours). Comes with two Floureon 7.4v 1500mah packs for receiver. The spektrum servos are not hungry servos so i am able to get 4 flight before even thinking about recharging. Also comes with a spektrum 3000mah 3s(9.9v) life pack for the turbine. On the engine hatch there is a small spot were the paint has chipped off. Will provide picture. Also a small crack on the top of the right wing as well were the gear broke through. It has been repaired and has been flown sense with no problems. The jet is not a hanger queen but will be a rock solid jet for anyone getting into the hobby or someone who's looking for another jet they can take to the field and have fun. Fly's on rails like any other viper and lands nice and slow. Does not come with receiver or gyro. Comes with wing and tail bags. If you have any questions please call any time of the day at 4439956663. local pickup only preferred.
Old 02-28-2020, 06:58 AM
dist60

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The price is definitely negotiable